August 10 2021
Description of Services.
The Website provides users with access to the sale of used musical equipment, memorabilia and related services ("the Service"). You are responsible for obtaining access to the Website which may involve third-party fees (including, but not limited to, Internet service provider or airtime charges).
Website Ownership and Permitted Use.
The Website is owned and operated by ANALOGr. The Website and all intellectual property and other rights relating thereto are and will remain the property of ANALOGr and its licensors (including, without limitation, the content, audio, images, photographs, illustrations, text, graphics, logos, button icons, other visuals, video, copy, software, code, data and materials used therein or available thereon; the look and feel, design and organization of the Website; the compilation of the content, code, data and materials in the Website; and all copyrights, trademark rights, patent rights, database rights, trade secrets, moral rights [including rights of authorship, attribution and subsequent modification] and other intellectual property and proprietary rights [whether registered or unregistered in any jurisdiction]). The Website is protected by U.S. and international copyright, trademark, and other laws, and you acknowledge that these rights are valid and enforceable.
- You must be 18 years or older to access the Website. Any persons under the age of 18 are not permitted to access the Service or Website.
- You may not have more than one active account and information input by you relating to your account must be true and accurate.
- You represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving services under the laws of the United States or any other applicable jurisdiction.
If you do not meet the foregoing eligibility requirements, you may not use the Service or the Website.
Your Personal Account.
Access to certain functionalities of the Website will require you to register with and provide certain information to ANALOGr. Your account is personal to you, and you may not share your account information with, or allow access to your account by, any third party. We reserve the right to decline to provide access to the Website to any person for any or no reason. If and when you provide information to ANALOGr, you agree to (a) provide accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted (including your email address) and (b) maintain and update your information (including your email address) to keep it accurate, current and complete. You acknowledge that, if any information provided by you is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or ANALOGr has grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, ANALOGr has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Website and Service (or any portion thereof).
You understand and acknowledge that you are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your access credentials and other account information, and for restricting access to your computer or device. You acknowledge and agree that you are and will be solely liable for any and all acts and omissions under your account, including any content that is posted or transmitted using the Website. Without limiting the foregoing, you agree to use reasonable efforts to prevent unauthorized access to or use of your account and to preserve the confidentiality of your username and password, and any device that you use to access your account. For this reason, we recommend that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security of which you become aware. You will be solely responsible for losses incurred by Analogr and others due to any unauthorized use of your account.
Limited License and Acceptable Use Policy.
You agree to abide by all applicable local, state, national and foreign laws, rules and regulations in connection with your use of the Website and not to access or use the Website from a jurisdiction where such access or use illegal or unauthorized. In addition, you agree that you will not do any of the following while using or accessing the Website:
- Disable, hack, circumvent or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Website or with any features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any ANALOGr content or materials;
- Use any metadata, meta tags or other hidden text utilizing a ANALOGr name, trademark, URL or product name;
- In any way use the Website to send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information;
- Use any scripts, programs or other automated means to access the, or otherwise engage in any ‘data scraping’ or data gathering practices with respect to the Website;
- Upload, submit, post, email, or otherwise transmit, via the Website, any content or materials that are unlawful, harmful, invade the privacy of any third party, or are otherwise objectionable in the sole opinion of ANALOGr;
- Destroy, interfere with or disrupt (or attempt to interfere with or disrupt) any web pages available at the Website, servers or networks connected to the Website or the technical delivery systems of ANALOGr’s providers or break any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Website;
- Attempt to scan, probe or test the vulnerability of any ANALOGr system or network or breach or impair or circumvent any security or authentication measures protecting and providing security for the Website;
- Attempt to decompile, disassemble, decipher or reverse engineer any of the software used to provide the Website;
- Translate, reverse engineer, decompile, decrypt, disassemble, or convert into human readable form the Website or any element thereof (including any content, software, code, data or materials used in or available on the Website) not intended to be so read (this includes using or directly viewing the underlying HTML or other code from the Website except as interpreted and displayed in a web browser)
- Attempt to search, meta-search or access the Website with any engine, software, tool, agent, device or mechanism other than software and/or search agents provided by ANALOGr or other generally available third-party web browsers (such as Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Chrome), including any software that sends queries to the Website to determine how a website or web page ranks.
- Download, publish, perform, display, distribute, copy, imitate, mirror, reproduce, post, transmit, modify, adapt, edit, create derivative works of, transfer, sell, license, rent or otherwise exploit or make commercial use or availability of the Website or any element thereof (including any content, software, code, data or materials used in or available on the Website)
- Upload, post, or transmit any material that contain software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; any action that imposes or may impose (in ANALOGr’s sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on ANALOGr’s infrastructure, or interferes with any other party's use and enjoyment of the Website; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
- Bypass or attempt to bypass any measures used by ANALOGr to disrupt or prevent or restrict access to the Website or Service. Any unauthorized use by you shall terminate the permission or license granted to you by ANALOGr.
- Insert your own or a third party's advertising, branding or other promotional content into any of the any services, content, functions, information, materials or products available through the Website; use, redistribute, republish or exploit such content or service for any further commercial or promotional purposes; or otherwise engage in unauthorized or unsolicited advertising or marketing;
- Engage in data mining, spidering, "screen scraping," "database scraping," harvesting of catalogue information, e-mail addresses, IP addresses or other contact or personal information, or any other automatic means of obtaining information from the Website or through the Website or the services offered on or through the Website;
- Use the Website or any services, content, functions, information, materials or products available through the Website in violation of ANALOGr or any third party's intellectual property or other proprietary or legal rights;
- Frame or link to the Website without our express written permission;
- Use the Website or any services, content, functions, information, materials or products available through the Website for purposes of money laundering, bid rigging, price fixing or other unlawful collusion, price signaling or exchange of competitively sensitive data or information;
- Collect or store personal data about users of the Website;
- Misrepresent or impersonate your affiliation with any person or entity, or otherwise commit fraud;
- Use the Website for any commercial distribution, publishing, use or exploitation of the Website or any element thereof (including any content, software, code, data or materials used in or available on the Website), unless you have received the express prior written permission of ANALOGr or the applicable rights holder.
The Website may offer features and services that are available to you via your mobile device. These features and services may, include, without limitation, the ability to receive messages from the Website, access your account information, download applications to your mobile device or access the Website’s features (collectively, the “Mobile Features”). Standard messaging, data and other fees may be charged by your carrier to participate in Mobile Features. Such fees and charges will appear on the bill you receive from your carrier or be deducted from your pre-paid balance. Your carrier may prohibit or restrict certain Mobile Features and certain Mobile Features may be incompatible with your carrier or mobile device. Contact your carrier with questions regarding these issues.
THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ANY WARRANTIES THAT MAY ARISE FROM COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE OR USAGE OF TRADE, AND ANY WARRANTIES THAT THE INFORMATION AND WEBSITE IS CURRENT AND/OR UP-TO-DATE ARE HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
There is no warranty, representation or guarantee that the Website, or your use of the Website, will be uninterrupted, complete, accurate, current, reliable, error-free, secure, or that any problems will be corrected, or that the Website, or any information, software or other material accessible from the Website, is free of viruses or other harmful components. ANALOGr does not warrant, guarantee, or make any representation regarding the use of, or the results of the use of the Website either in terms of its COMPATIBILITY with hardware or other software or equipment, and you assume all responsibility and risk for your use of the Website and Information and your reliance thereon.
You acknowledge and agree that ANALOGr’s authentication process is in-house and independent. Brands identified on the Website are not involved in the authentication of the products being sold, and none of the brands sold assumes any responsibility for any products purchased from or through the Website. Brands sold on the Site are not partnered or affiliated with ANALOGr in any manner.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
ALL CONTENT, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES ON THE WEBSITE, OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICE, OR OBTAINED FROM A WEBSITE TO WHICH THE WEBSITE IS LINKED (A "LINKED SITE") ARE PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, SECURITY OR ACCURACY. NEITHER ANALOGr NOR ANY OF ITS LICENSORS, SPONSORS, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, CONSULTANTS, OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVES ENDORSE OR ARE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING IN ANY MANNER TO (A) THE WEBSITE, (B) ANY LINKED WEBSITE, (C) USER CONTENT; (D) YOUR USE OF, INABILITY TO USE, OR THE PERFORMANCE OF THE WEBSITE; (E) THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY OPINION, ADVICE OR STATEMENT MADE THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR SERVICE BY ANY PARTY, (F) THE CAPABILITIES OR RELIABILITY OF ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE OBTAINED FROM THE WEBSITE OR A LINKED SITE. (G) ANY ACTION TAKEN IN CONNECTION WITH AN INVESTIGATION BY ANALOGr OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES REGARDING YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE; (H) ANY ACTION TAKEN IN CONNECTION WITH COPYRIGHT OR OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OWNERS; (I) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE WEBSITE’S TECHNICAL OPERATION OR DESCRIPTIONS OF EQUIPMENT OR MEMORABILIA; OR (J) ANY DAMAGE TO ANY USER’S COMPUTER, HARDWARE, COMPUTER SOFTWARE, WIRELESS DEVICES, CELLULAR PHONE, MODEM OR OTHER EQUIPMENT OR TECHNOLOGY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGE FROM ANY SECURITY BREACH OR FROM ANY VIRUS, BUGS, TAMPERING, FRAUD, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER LINE OR NETWORK FAILURE OR ANY OTHER TECHNICAL OR OTHER MALFUNCTION, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, WORK STOPPAGE, ACCURACY OF RESULTS, OR COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE OR EVEN IF THE ANALOGr HAS BEEN ADVISED OF OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR TORT (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WHETHER CAUSED, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, BY NEGLIGENCE, ACTS OF GOD, TELECOMMUNICATIONS FAILURE, OR THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OF THE WEBSITE).
IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE USER TO EVALUATE THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR USEFULNESS OF ANY OPINION, ADVICE OR OTHER CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THE WEBSITE, OR OBTAINED FROM A LINKED SITE. PLEASE SEEK THE ADVICE OF PROFESSIONALS, AS APPROPRIATE, REGARDING THE EVALUATION OF ANY SPECIFIC OPINION, ADVICE, PRODUCT, SERVICE, OR OTHER CONTENT.
YOUR SOLE REMEDY WITH RESPECT TO THIS WEBSITE OR ANY LINKED WEBSITE IS TO STOP USING THE WEBSITE OR LINKED WEBSITE, AS APPLICABLE. THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE MAXIMUM LIABILITY OF ANALOGr TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE WEBSITE OR ANY LINKED WEBSITE SHALL BE $100.
WAIVER OF UNKNOWN CLAIMS.
BY ACCESSING THE WEBSITE, YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOU MAY BE WAIVING RIGHTS WITH RESPECT TO CLAIMS THAT ARE AT THIS TIME UNKNOWN OR UNSUSPECTED, AND IN ACCORDANCE WITH SUCH WAIVER, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND, AND HEREBY EXPRESSLY WAIVE, THE BENEFITS OF SECTION 1542 OF THE CIVIL CODE OF CALIFORNIA, AND ANY SIMILAR LAW OF ANY STATE, WHICH PROVIDES AS FOLLOWS:
“A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM OR HER MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR.”
Non U.S. Users.
ANALOGr makes no representation that the Website operates (or is legally permitted to operate) in all geographic areas, or that the Website are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Accessing the Website from territories where the Website, or any content or functionality of the Website or portion thereof, is illegal is expressly prohibited. If you choose to access the Website, you agree and acknowledge that you do so on your own initiative and at your own risk and that you are solely responsible for compliance with all applicable laws.
Term and Termination.
You consent to receive communications electronically from ANALOGr. ANALOGr will communicate with you by email or by posting notices on the Website. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that are provided to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
Modification and Changes.
Modification and Changes.
CONDITION OF BIDDING and SALE AND DESCRIPTION OF MUSICAL EQUIPMENT AND MEMORABILIA
ANALOGr’s knowledge in relation to each piece of musical equipment, or memorabilia is partially dependent on information provided to us by the Consignor, and ANALOGr is not able to and does not carry out exhaustive due diligence on each piece of equipment or memorabilia. ANALOGr shall exercise reasonable care when making express statements in descriptions or condition reports consistent in its role as vendor considering (i) information provided to ANALOGr by the Consignor (as applicable), (ii) technical knowledge exercised by in-house ANALOGr staff, and (iii) generally accepted opinions of relevant experts solely at the time any such express statement is made.
Descriptions of equipment or memorabilia are not warranties and each piece of equipment or memorabilia is sold "as is."
All representations or statements made by ANALOGr as to the authorship, origin, date, age, size, medium, attribution, genuineness, condition or estimated selling price of any equipment, or memorabilia is a statement of opinion only. All photographic representations and other illustrations presented online or elsewhere are solely for guidance and are not to be relied upon in terms of revealing or describing any imperfections in the equipment. You understand and acknowledge that much of the equipment or memorabilia depicted on the Website is of an age or nature that precludes being in pristine condition and may make reference to damage and/or restoration. Such information is given for guidance only and the absence of such a reference does not imply that a work is free from defects nor does any reference to particular defects imply the absence of others.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Neither the Consignor nor we, nor any of our officers, employees or agents, are responsible for the correctness of any statement of whatever kind concerning any equipment or memorabilia whether written or oral nor for any other errors or omissions in description or for any faults or defects in any equipment, or memorabilia. Neither the Consignor, ourselves, our officers, employees or agents, give any representation, warranty or guarantee or assume any liability of any kind in respect of any piece of equipment, or memorabilia with regard to merchantability, fitness for particular purpose, description, size quality, condition, attribution, authenticity, rarity, importance, medium, history, or historical relevance. Except as required by local law any warranty of any kind whatsoever is excluded by this paragraph.
In the event you discover that the equipment or memorabilia sold on this website is not of the origin or historical use described, then upon three (3) months from the date of sale you may contact ANALOGr in writing specifying the sale in which the property was included, the item number on the order confirmation and the reasons why the origin or historical use of the equipment or memorabilia is being questioned. Upon receiving such notice, ANALOGr may rescind the sale and return the purchase price to you in its sole discretion, provided that ANALOGr reserves the right, as a condition to rescind any sale, to require the buyer to provide to us at the buyer's expense the written opinions of two recognized experts in the field, mutually acceptable to ANALOGr and the buyer, before ANALOGr determines whether or not to cancel the sale. We shall not be bound by any expert report produced by the buyer and reserve the right to consult our own experts at our expense. Please note that any recision or cancellation of a sale is in ANALOGr's sole discretion and is not guaranteed nor an automatic remedy provided.
Additionally, this remedy, if so provided by ANALOGr, shall constitute the sole remedy and recourse of the buyer against Analogr, and any of our affiliated companies and the seller and is in lieu of any other remedy available as a matter of law or equity. None of Analogr, any of our affiliated companies or the seller shall be liable for loss or damage beyond the remedy, whether such loss or damage is characterized as direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential, or for the payment of interest on the original purchase price.
Purchases and Payment.
All sales of musical equipment, memorabilia and/or other products purchased on the Website are for final sale and once purchased there will be no refunds or replacements except as expressly provided for herein. Purchases by credit card or debit card are pre-authorized and automatic once approved by ANALOGr.
If you wish to purchase an item or product via wire transfer or crypto currency, your request for purchase will first need to be approved by the bank, or crypto wallet provider. If approved, you will receive a notification on the Website in your personal account, or email from us with a link to consummate and finish the sale (“Purchase Link”). Once you receive the Purchase Link, you will have up to twenty-four (24) hours to consummate and finish the sale. If you do not consummate and finish the sale through the Purchase Link within twenty-four (24) hours from the time the Purchase Link is sent to you, ANALOGr may, in its sole discretion, cancel the sale and deem the purchase null and void. For this reason, we strongly suggest you review your personal ANALOGr account and email account frequently after the decision to purchase a product from our Website in this manner as the sale is not final or binding until you have provided payment through the provided for Purchase Link.
When using the Website you agree to the following:
- You are responsible for reading the full item listing before making a bid or committing to buying.
- You enter into a legally binding contract to purchase an item when you commit to buy an item, your offer for an item is accepted, or if you have the winning bid (or your bid is otherwise accepted).
- If you bid on an item you represent and warrant that you have appropriate amount required to complete the purchase.
Purchases may be subject to sales, use, excise and other tax in some jurisdictions. It is the buyer's responsibility to ascertain and pay all taxes due. Buyers claiming exemption from sales tax must have the appropriate documentation on file with ANALOGr prior to the release of the property.
Package and Shipping.
Buyers are responsible for all shipping costs and fees. ANALOGr may require a copy of any government issued identification prior shipping any item to you. At the buyer’s expense ANALOGr will either provide packing, handling, insurance and shipping services or coordinate with shipping agents instructed by the buyer in order to facilitate such services for equipment or memorabilia purchased from ANALOGr. ANALOGr will not be liable for acts or omissions of third party packers or shippers.